zbForums
Television Discussion - Printable Version

+- zbForums (https://zbforums.com)
+-- Forum: General chat (https://zbforums.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Community Chat (https://zbforums.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Television Discussion (/thread-104.html)

Pages: 1 2

Television Discussion - Tony - 09-17-2018

With great illness comes great opportunity to binge watch all of the things! I have over two years worth of programming to catch up on, not including whatever is releasing soon.

I not so recently finished Dark Matter, and oh my I am emotional. STOP CANCELLING SHOWS! Most of the story was awesome, and the relationships between the characters was gripping. I was hooked from the beginning, and shall miss this show.

Season two of Iron Fist seemed a little flat to me. I guess I didn't understand most of the side plot. They could have moved the glowy thing around in more exciting ways. I'm not really invested in comic-to-tv stuff though (and don't read comics).

I am currently watching Cloak & Dagger though, and was a little trepid about it, but holy shizzle it is amazing! The episode one intro said so much in such a short amount of time! I'm excited to see where things go.

RE: Television Discussion - queenzelda - 09-17-2018

I really need to start binge watching Bojack Horseman season 5. That & the new South Park season starts sometime this month too. I'm way behind on watching 'Bob's Burgers' & need to catch up to their current episodes.

RE: Television Discussion - Tony - 09-17-2018

I stopped watching South Park too long ago to want to catch up on it. I'm an avid watcher of Bob's Burgers though! Big Grin

RE: Television Discussion - Aaron - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 03:42 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
view post
I really need to start binge watching Bojack Horseman season 5. That & the new South Park season starts sometime this month too. I'm way behind on watching 'Bob's Burgers' & need to catch up to their current episodes.
Season 5 is different.... At lease for me, I didn't have the gut wrenching feeling of depression for days after I watched a season of BoJack... but it was still a good season IMO. Just no (well maybe one) episodes like "Time's arrow" or "Stupid Pieces of Shit" like last season.

RE: Television Discussion - Electrocast - 09-20-2018

I really need to sit down and watch more of Bojack Horseman in general, it's amazing and I haven't seen very many episodes. I've mostly been stuck rewatching the same first few because I keep wanting to show it to new people.

RE: Television Discussion - Aaron - 09-20-2018

(09-20-2018, 01:18 PM)Electrocast Wrote:
view post
I really need to sit down and watch more of Bojack Horseman in general, it's amazing and I haven't seen very many episodes. I've mostly been stuck rewatching the same first few because I keep wanting to show it to new people.
I always say "I should rewatch previous seasons" then I remember the gut punches of depression/feeling down it gives you.

RE: Television Discussion - Tony - 09-20-2018

I finished Cloak & Dagger. It was a little flat from the middle onward, typical Zombie rubbish, and one must sacrifice themselves blah blah.

It did spur me on to watch Runaways though, which I enjoyed, and look forward to the next season of.

RE: Television Discussion - Aaron - 09-29-2018

I've been watching Reno 911 lately, its a parody of cops from the early 2000s. Its decent enough and has its moments.

RE: Television Discussion - Nivexonix - 10-03-2018

I've been re-watching The Office and Parks and Rec recently on Netflix. Mostly comedies and sitcoms.

Last year I also got through The Crown - learned a bit about British Royalty. I didn't realize how young the queen was when she took over, and it's amazing that her and Philip are still alive! :o

RE: Television Discussion - Tony - 10-03-2018

Lizzies a boss!

We don't say long live the Queen and offer blood sacrifices at Stone Henge for nothing. v_v