Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesTelevision Discussion

• Post #1

With great illness comes great opportunity to binge watch all of the things! I have over two years worth of programming to catch up on, not including whatever is releasing soon.

I not so recently finished Dark Matter, and oh my I am emotional. STOP CANCELLING SHOWS! Most of the story was awesome, and the relationships between the characters was gripping. I was hooked from the beginning, and shall miss this show.

Season two of Iron Fist seemed a little flat to me. I guess I didn't understand most of the side plot. They could have moved the glowy thing around in more exciting ways. I'm not really invested in comic-to-tv stuff though (and don't read comics).

I am currently watching Cloak & Dagger though, and was a little trepid about it, but holy shizzle it is amazing! The episode one intro said so much in such a short amount of time! I'm excited to see where things go.
    Dodgy

• Post #2

I really need to start binge watching Bojack Horseman season 5. That & the new South Park season starts sometime this month too. I'm way behind on watching 'Bob's Burgers' & need to catch up to their current episodes.
    [Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

• Post #3

I stopped watching South Park too long ago to want to catch up on it. I'm an avid watcher of Bob's Burgers though! Big Grin
    Dodgy

• Post #4

(09-17-2018, 03:42 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
    view post
    I really need to start binge watching Bojack Horseman season 5. That & the new South Park season starts sometime this month too. I'm way behind on watching 'Bob's Burgers' & need to catch up to their current episodes.
    Season 5 is different.... At lease for me, I didn't have the gut wrenching feeling of depression for days after I watched a season of BoJack... but it was still a good season IMO. Just no (well maybe one) episodes like "Time's arrow" or "Stupid Pieces of Shit" like last season.

• Post #5

I really need to sit down and watch more of Bojack Horseman in general, it's amazing and I haven't seen very many episodes. I've mostly been stuck rewatching the same first few because I keep wanting to show it to new people.
    [Image: mwani.gif] [Image: dos2018.gif]

• Post #7

I finished Cloak & Dagger. It was a little flat from the middle onward, typical Zombie rubbish, and one must sacrifice themselves blah blah.

It did spur me on to watch Runaways though, which I enjoyed, and look forward to the next season of.
    Dodgy

• Post #9

I've been re-watching The Office and Parks and Rec recently on Netflix. Mostly comedies and sitcoms.

Last year I also got through The Crown - learned a bit about British Royalty. I didn't realize how young the queen was when she took over, and it's amazing that her and Philip are still alive! :o
    [Image: BNChargerSig2.png]

• Post #10

Lizzies a boss!

We don't say long live the Queen and offer blood sacrifices at Stone Henge for nothing. v_v
    Dodgy

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version