Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesDOOM Eternal!

• Post #3

Yall hyped for this shit? I worked on the Doom right before this one and man it was my FAVORITE game to ever work on.

I am super stoked for this. Big Grin

• Post #5

(08-11-2018, 11:18 PM)Aaron Wrote:
    view post
    I am I am just worried that it will just be on Besheda.net like Fallout 76.

Then again I wouldn't be buying Fallout 76 because Multiplayer only/online only. <_<
    I mean I'll be playing it even if it is on that, just a launcher. I'll survive.

• Post #6

(08-11-2018, 11:03 PM)Vindictus Wrote:
    view post
    Yall hyped for this shit? I worked on the Doom right before this one and man it was my FAVORITE game to ever work on.

You worked on Doom 2016?

I personally thank you for letting me kill demons in spectacular fashion. Big Grin

• Post #7

(08-11-2018, 11:22 PM)Sani Wrote:
    view post
    (08-11-2018, 11:03 PM)Vindictus Wrote:
    view post

You worked on Doom 2016?

I personally thank you for letting me kill demons in spectacular fashion. Big Grin
    Yep, Doom was the first game I worked on too. Best times. And you are welcome, I loved killing demons too Tongue

• Post #8

(08-11-2018, 11:22 PM)Vindictus Wrote:
    view post
    view post

Then again I wouldn't be buying Fallout 76 because Multiplayer only/online only. <_<
    Well I totally missed the part where you said you worked on Doom '16.

That was a great game, it was so nice to go back to a classic 90s style shooter. Whistle

As far as my concern, its mostly out of 1) Id rather have the game be in multiple markets and 2) I do not want yet another company having my payment details and personal details, there has been way too many data breaches lately.

• Post #9

(08-11-2018, 11:43 PM)Aaron Wrote:
    view post
    (08-11-2018, 11:22 PM)Vindictus Wrote:
    view post
    view post

Well I totally missed the part where you said you worked on Doom '16.

That was a great game, it was so nice to go back to a classic 90s style shooter. Whistle

As far as my concern, its mostly out of 1) Id rather have the game be in multiple markets and 2) I do not want yet another company having my payment details and personal details, there has been way too many data breaches lately.
    More and more companies like uplay and origin have pulled from steam cause of the steam percentage. I don't know where I heard but it was 30 percent which is a lot. Which I guess so many have pulled away.

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version