Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesAll mine, nom!

• Post #1

I'm not much of a forum user these days, and I deleted all of my social media accounts some time back because I don't enjoy using any of it. I am old and mentally ill, and I don't have the energy to keep registering to things. Stop making me register to things Aaron! Sick

I retired from Zathyus late 2012, I believe. Fun times were had. I am certainly nostalgic, so hopefully we can hold on to what once was while here. I don't have children, but I do have a cat. I have my own Weblog, though not too active.

Questions or Cake welcome.
    Dodgy

• Post #3

Mine constantly gets under my feet! With my lower back pain it's starting to become annoying, one day I will trip over.
    Dodgy

• Post #5

My pain comes from Chronic Fatigue. It sucks, especially when the pain moves through my hips and down my legs, and to my feet.

I feel so old. Sad
    Dodgy

• Post #6

Tony, have you ever investigated low dose Naltrexone? It has done amazing things for people with autoimmune issues like chronic fatigue. It works a whole different way than most drugs, in that it sets up conditions that cause you body to produce more endorphins which relieves the pain and boosts the immune system. The compounded form can be expensive, but it also works to use the higher dose tablets and dilute for the very low doses, so it can be inexpensive taken that way.

• Post #7

(08-04-2018, 06:45 PM)Helena Wrote:
    view post
    Tony, have you ever investigated low dose Naltrexone?
    I hadn't. A quick search says it's a licenced drug here, so prescription only. I'm tired of fighting the Doctors about my health, so I don't want to go in asking about it. Sad
    Dodgy

• Post #8

Yes, you do need a prescription to get it. The challenge is finding someone that will write you one. Not everyone is up on LDN therapy. If you are cash-strapped here, you try to find a doc that will give you some samples of the 50mg tablets (these are used for detox from opiates), you can dilute to the tiny doses used for LDN purposes.

I hear working on theme conversions is excellent therapy as well. ( Tongue )

• Post #9

(08-07-2018, 02:15 PM)Helena Wrote:
    view post
    I hear working on theme conversions is excellent therapy as well. ( Tongue )
    Nuhuh! Cry
    Dodgy

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version