Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • Post #1

Heylo there. I'm Rachael - 26 years old. Started forums in 2003. Feels like a legit lifetime ago. Glad this forum is here for ZB-survivors to come and converse. I'm a teacher, video gamer, movie addict, and tv show lover. Not much to me. Smile 

Former names have been BlackAngel, Majestic., poprock.explosion, and more. xD You may know me as one or all of the above. 

I'm an admin of Atrium - originally on Zetaboards but we moved to xenforo. It's been a pretty nice transition honestly. <3

• Post #2

More peeps! Yay! Welcome!

I very much feel like some poprocks all of a sudden...

Are you playing any good games right now?

• Post #4

Welcome to the life raft. We hope to find land soon. We may have to eat Jonathan though.

(Did you also register as Black Angel, or is that someone else?)
    Dodgy

• Post #5

(08-21-2018, 01:04 PM)Ryan Wrote:
    view post
    More peeps! Yay! Welcome!

I very much feel like some poprocks all of a sudden...

Are you playing any good games right now?
    poprocks are pretty amazing. It's been ages since I've had some actually! xD Always remember the time at a middle school dance we all bought some xD Random memories. 

Not really honestly. I play CoD mostly, but I'm super excited for KH3 and based off of an advertisement I saw yesterday I wish I could play/put more time into Destiny again xD 
    (08-21-2018, 01:25 PM)Aaron Wrote:
    view post
    Hello and welcome!
    Hello, why thank you Big Grin
    (08-21-2018, 06:59 PM)Tony Wrote:
    view post
    Welcome to the life raft. We hope to find land soon. We may have to eat Jonathan though.

(Did you also register as Black Angel, or is that someone else?)
    Thank you for the welcome. How long have we been at sea? Tongue

And that is another person. Smile     I was only BlackAngel back in like 2004-2008 era.

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version