Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesIt's ElementalAlchemist!

• Post #1

Hi, everyone! I should probably start poking about here. Smile

I'm a programmer, gamer, and all-around silly dude who lives on the internet. My InvisionFree journey started in... 2004? or 2005 maybe? and eventually graduated to ZetaBoards staff in 2010, and have gotten to know many of you (who are already here at least) in the time before and since. I'm probably most famous for running Werewolf games on the support board.
    I'm happy to be here and hang out with y'all. ^_^

• Post #2

Hey EA! You finally decided to post something :p.

Does this mean that you'd be running a werewolf game sometime soon-ish? (When we have more people of courseBig Grin)

• Post #3

If you guys want, I'm happy to continue.

• Post #5

Stabbing hasn't been a thing in a billion time.

But also: yes, I use Linux.

• Post #7

I have an old screenshot of you talking to yourself EA. I thought you might like to see it. The timestamp I have on the upload is Sun 13 Dec 2009 04:55:16. Enjoy!

Attached Files

Image(s):

• Post #8

(08-07-2018, 02:03 AM)ElementalAlchemist Wrote:
    view post
    Linux? Pfft. Windoze for lyfe.

(No, really. I game on my desktop, and Windows is the only OS that matters there)

• Post #9

Ooo I also found this one Tue 13 Oct 2009 01:05:57. :p I don't remember the context in which it was made. :p

Attached Files

Image(s):

• Post #10

(08-07-2018, 04:58 AM)Ryan Wrote:
    view post
    I have an old screenshot of you talking to yourself EA. I thought you might like to see it. The timestamp I have on the upload is Sun 13 Dec 2009 04:55:16. Enjoy!
    I'm sure there's some missing context there (like deleted messages).
    (08-07-2018, 05:12 AM)Ryan Wrote:
    view post
    Ooo I also found this one Tue 13 Oct 2009 01:05:57. :p I don't remember the context in which it was made. :p
    I have absolutely no recollection of this whatsoever.

Then again, you were known for coming up with all kinds of wacky stuff at the time, so it could have been anything. Tongue

(08-07-2018, 05:05 AM)Sani Wrote:
    view post
    (08-07-2018, 02:03 AM)ElementalAlchemist Wrote:
    view post
    Linux? Pfft. Windoze for lyfe.

(No, really. I game on my desktop, and Windows is the only OS that matters there)
    Sadly not all of them, but a pretty good number of games run on Linux these days.

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version