Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesWhat Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

• Post #1

Here you can post about the game(s) you're playing and give a description, review, your thoughts, etc.

I'm playing Skyrim on the Switch. Since this was announced for the Switch I knew I had to get it. Playing a (mostly) open world RPG where you can do whatever the heck you want while on the go is amazingly fun.
    I'm more of a PC gamer, so the FPS controls are a bit wonky for me, but aside from that, it's a lot of fun.

In short, das gud, I recommend

• Post #2

Octopath Traveler on the Switch. I love it & have been enjoying is since I got it. My favorite characters are Primrose, Olbric, & Alpan. Here's a Jim Sterling review (just to bug Aaron mostly) & to show how good the game is.

[Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

• Post #4

I've recently gotten back into Minecraft.

• Post #5

(08-09-2018, 07:29 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
    view post
    Octopath Traveler on the Switch. I love it & have been enjoying is since I got it. My favorite characters are Primrose, Olbric, & Alpan. Here's a Jim Sterling review (just to bug Aaron mostly) & to show how good the game is.

My brother has this, and he streams it regularly. I'm not into JRPGS, but it looks really good. I also learned that Octopath Traveler really just means eight travelers or something

(08-10-2018, 01:27 AM)ElementalAlchemist Wrote:
    view post
    I've recently gotten back into Minecraft.
    I've played a clone named Unturned, a Minecraft clone(ish) with zombies!

• Post #8

Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS]: Enter mayor Zelda & her town of Fairy. I have a physical copy with a town layout that I loathed. The river was basically like looking at an erratic heart monitor & every folk lived in this tiny section under the river as it looped up. OMG. It only got worse when more folk moved in... So yesterday one more moved in & everyone was packed in like sardines in that one area of town. Ugh, it was horrible. So I had a going away party & gave my other file that's permanent a ton of bells thanks to the extra 2DS I own & erased Twilight Town forever. In its place came the town of Fairy which is so much better by comparison.

Now to catch the elusive Giant Snakehead, & King Salmon. Then I'll have caught every fish in the game for my main file. I already caught all of the deep water fish. I still need to catch a scorpion, spider & a few others to round out the bugs I've caught as well.

• Post #9

I just bought Yakuza Kiwami 2 but I have 0 and Kiwami to play first. I might start up 0 in the next few days.

But I have been playing No Man's Sky since the NEXT update dropped. Pretty good stuff but I'm getting bored of it again so yeah, will start Yakua 0 probably soon.

I have a stupidly huge backlog.

• Post #10

Atmo: Dragon Quest XI for the PS4. I'm going to be tweeting screenshots as I play. ^^ Also, I too have a very largish backlog. XD

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version