Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread Modesqueenzelda is who I am

• Post #1

~And I am but one in a sea of chaos. 

Don't mind me. I'm a gamer & enjoy roleplaying. My forum which was on zetaboards was active since 2004 or so. I've since moved my group to mybb & the role plays are still going. I do miss zetaboards a bit, since it was a tad easier to code for then mybb which is like a huge kid needing constant attention. 

I'm pretty good friends with Aaron who I came to know over on universal gaming. He asked me to tell him some of my ghost experiences; which I plan to do on this forums blog section, which I'll probably do as soon as I'm finished posting. Anyhow, enough about me how's everyone been doing?
    [Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

• Post #4

(08-31-2018, 06:59 PM)President George W Bush Wrote:
    view post
    (08-29-2018, 02:33 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
    view post
    I'm a gamer.
    I never would have guessed!
    I know, it's like you wouldn't have known it had you looked at my avatar of only the most popular JRPG to hit a console in years with it's starring character for it; Primrose. Or anything.  Tongue

• Post #6

And I don't care? I'm happy with my large collection of video games. It may not be as huge as some collectors I've come across online, but at least I can play Suikoden all the way through from start to finish if I want.

• Post #8

(09-04-2018, 10:18 PM)Aaron Wrote:
    view post
    You know I need to say that every now and then. Tongue
    Uh huh. And every time you do I'll tell you about one of the games in my collection that are rare; such as Koudelka for the PS1. Tongue

• Post #10

Didn't you ask meh, "Any interesting local legends?" somewhere or sumthin?

Cause Idk, I've moved so often in my lifetime that sticking to one place & hearing it just didn't happen sometime after my teenage years.

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version