Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread ModesAnyone working on MyBB?

• Post #1

I know a few coders have devoted their time to JCink but are there any form ZB coders working on MyBB plug-ins?

• Post #2

Probably not, more so since mybb has a lot of plugins all ready to install. Besides, what kind of zetaboards feature is missing, outside its 'status updates'?
    [Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

• Post #4

Warn notes were certainly unique.
    Dodgy

• Post #5

(09-12-2018, 12:31 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
    view post
    Probably not, more so since mybb has a lot of plugins all ready to install. Besides, what kind of zetaboards feature is missing, outside its 'status updates'?
    Well basically to create unique features that may not already be on MyBB. I doubt the coders will stop making codes on JCink because they’ve converted all their codes. 

Just wondering, guess not. Tiz a shame!

• Post #6

Y'know, I found myBB to be lacking a little in skin options, myself.
    [Image: mwani.gif] [Image: dos2018.gif]

• Post #7

(09-16-2018, 02:30 AM)Electrocast Wrote:
    view post
    Y'know, I found myBB to be lacking a little in skin options, myself.
    Same, but not enough zbs coders seem to have hopped on board the mybb train to start creating (or selling) skins from what I can tell. Still, who knows maybe with time that'll change.

• Post #8

This is probably because there aren't any decent free-host MyBB options now that Icyboards is gone. I intended on making some MyBB skins to fill the void myself but now I can't because no Icyboards and no webspace.
    [Image: mwani.gif] [Image: dos2018.gif]

• Post #9

The majority I feel went Jcink due to how similar it was to InvisionFree.

It doesn't help as mentioned that MyBB is basically a self-host at this point with the loss of IcyBoards. The only other free one I can say exists is CreateMyBB which I felt was unstable and glitchy. The rest were outdated/abandoned or I felt not legitimate.

• Post #10

There's a Russian server hosted mybb that could be used, but you couldn't talk badly about the Russian government, or do anything that would go against Russian law. XD

( Next Oldest, Next Newest )View a Printable Version